- Beaches Friends Forever Girls Getaway - BFF
- May 3, 2009
- Hello Canada,This post is coming to you from Beaches Turks and Caicos. I have the pleasure of being in Turks and Caicos while the Beaches Friends Forever Getaway is on and I must tell you that this is the ultimate girls getaway!The Beaches Friends Forever Girls Getaway (BFF) is really based on having a weekend that is full of fun, sun and bonding with the girls. Here are just a few of the activities that take place during the 4 night BFF weekend getaway:-Yoga Classes-Skin care classes-Sunset Cruise-BFF Beach Bash-Dance Lessons-Meditation Class-PJ Beach PartyThere is a lot more that takes place during this weekend getaway but I just wanted to give you a taste of what is going on here.We have our next BFF weekend scheduled for October 15 - 19 at Beaches Turks and Caicos and we also have another one which is scheduled for January 21- 25 at Beaches Negril. Not only will your clients’ have a fun filled weekend but they will also have the opportunity to experience a luxury included resort.What sort of weekend packages do you offer women when they just want to relax and get away with the girls? When was the last time you went away with your BFF? How about offering the BFF getaway for Bachelorette parties? Do you find that many brides to be go away for their bachelorette parties? Did you know that we can also customize packages if you are booking a group of 5 or more rooms; so if you have a group of women that want to go away for a spa weekend we can make it happen for you and build it into the itinerary.As you know I love hearing from you so please send me your comments.Wishing you a great day!!GinaQuote of the week:“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.”
C. MalesherbesPlease send me your comments and remember that every comment you send me and it is posted you will automatically be entered to win a 4 night trip to Sandals or Beaches Resorts. There will be one lucky winner a month and the draw will take place the first week of the month. Save my blog address in your favourites or read it on the Sandals News Network.Next week I will be drawing a name for the April winner and I will post the winners name on my blog. Please stay tuned!!
- Read More
- Celeb Sighting!!!
- May 10, 2009
Another post coming to you from Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa! The other day I had the pleasure of running into Daniel Alfredson. For those of you who are not familiar with this name he is one of the best hockey players in the NHL and Captain of The Ottawa Senators Hockey Team. This was a real pleasure for me as I was born and raised in Ottawa and I am a true Sens fan, needless to say I was very excited to meet him. Daniel Alfredson and his family really enjoyed their stay; he told me that the two weeks they spent here went by too quickly and they did not want to leave. He also mentioned that he is definitely going to come back as he was thoroughly impressed with the resort and the service he received; he had a suite with butler service and we all know what a benefit that is.
By the way...Have any of you had the pleasure of experiencing "Our" BUTLER SERVICE? Have you sold a butler suite to your clients? If you have, please let me know your or your clients experience. Our BUTLERS are trained in accordance to the exacting standards by the Guild of Professional English Butlers, which provides butlers to nobility and celebrities worldwide. When it comes to our butler service our motto is "Maximum Service, Minimum Intrusion".
The next time you are working on a Sandals or Beaches booking remind your clients about the personal butler service, paint the picture of the experience and tell your clients that actual celebrities (we have a long list of names from Jessica Simpson, Tori Spelling and N’SYNC just to name a few) stay at our properties; this will confirm to them that they are going to a true LUXURY RESORT. Remember celebrities can afford to go anywhere in the world and they choose to vacation at our resorts, to me that speaks volumes and it is a sure way to close a sale!
Quote of the week:
“There is only one way to get anybody to do anything. And that is by making the other person want to do it.”
The winner of our April draw is Jill Poirier from Atlantic Canada. Jill has won a 4 night stay at any Sandals or Beaches Resort of her choosing. Congrats Jill!!!
Please send me your comments and remember that every comment you send me and it is posted you will automatically be entered to win a 4 night trip to Sandals or Beaches Resort. There will be one lucky winner a month and the draw will take place the first week of the month. Be sure to save my blog address in your favourites or read it on the Sandals News Network.
- Read More
- Sandals Montego Bay
- May 19, 2009
- Hello Canada,A few weeks ago I was on a resort tour of “Our Flagship Resort,” Sandals Montego Bay. During my visit I had the pleasure of meeting a very special couple, Mr. & Mrs. Richard Lake; they were on their 29th stay at this property...WOW!!! I had the opportunity to speak to them and they told me that they keep on coming back to Sandals Montego Bay because of the friendly staff and the impeccable service; Sandals Montego Bay has literally become their “home away from home”.Did you know that Sandals Montego Bay has the highest number of returning guests out of all of our resorts? This resort has a very loyal following for many reasons - proximity to the airport, service, staff, longest private white sand beach, entertainment and they also have the stay at one and play at three resorts in Montego Bay which gives guests the option to dine at 15 restaurants. There is a certain pizzazz this property has; from the moment you enter Sandals Montego Bay, you get caught up in a wave of energy and enthusiasm. We actually call this resort the “Entertainment Capital” of our chain.Last week I received an e-mail from a travel agent who just returned from Sandals Montego Bay and here is what she had to say:“I recently had the pleasure of utilizing my Sell and Go points and stayed at Sandals, Montego Bay 3-7 May. I was totally impressed - and it takes a lot to impress me. With my 25+ years in the travel industry, including being in hotel sales & marketing, I have to tell you, Sandals by far knocked my socks off! The resort grounds are kept beautiful and clean, you can tell the staff really take pride in their hotel. The service was outstanding and the food was fabulous! I met with the GM of the hotel to express my absolute gratitude and pleasure for being able to experience a Sandals resort for the very first time in my long career!”Each and every one of our resorts has a very unique personality, we have properties that are very up beat, laid back, elegant and sophisticated and all of our resorts are LUXURY INCLUDED. If your clients are looking for a particular type of property I can guarantee you that we have something that will reflect their own personality. I want to hear from you, tell me about your Sandals or Beaches experience. Which Sandals Resort is your favourite and why? When was the last time you visited a Sandals or Beaches Resort? Please send me your comments as I look forward to hearing from you.Wishing you all a positive day!!!GinaQuote of the week:“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place”. – Nora RobertsPlease send me your comments and remember that every comment you send me and it is posted you will automatically be entered to win a 4 night trip to Sandals or Beaches Resorts. There will be one lucky winner a month and the draw will take place the first week of the month. Save my blog address in your favourites or read it on the Sandals News Network.
- Read More
- Caribbean Culinary Journey
- May 25, 2009
- Hello Canada,I am very excited to share this post with you. We have just launched a new program that is sure to be a hit with your clients and it is a great opportunity for you to increase your revenue.Send your clients to Sandals Whitehouse during the month of September—be sure to include a weekend in their stay—and let them treat their appetite to a truly outstanding Caribbean culinary journey. Sandals Whitehouse, a supremely luxurious resort boasting the flavors of Italy, France and Holland all nestled on 50 acres of lush, unspoiled Jamaican beauty, will host a variety of exciting events designed to tempt your taste buds, satiate your senses and stimulate your palate.Culinary Events Throughout the Month of September Include:Thursdays in September:· Rustic Stovepot Dinner – Relish the cuisine and ambiance of Jamaica, as you dine under the stars on the island’s untouched South Coast, enjoying traditional Jamaican fare, such as pepperpot soup and stew peas.Fridays in September:· Appleton Rum Tasting – Savor the deep, rich accents and the silky smoothness of selection of Jamaican rums from the famed Appleton Estate, presented by Joy Spence, the world’s first female Master Rum-Blender.Saturdays in September:· Wake-Up and Smell the Blue Mountain Coffee and Pastry Tasting – Enjoy some of the globe’s most celebrated coffees, harvested from Jamaica’s mist-covered Blue Mountains and roasted to perfection, as you sample delectable, freshly baked, Parisian-inspired pastries.· Cooking Demonstration – Learn how to whip up incredible dishes from talented chefs from around the globe.Sundays in September:· Jamaican Fruit, Vegetable and Spice Market and Patty Tasting –Experience the root of island cuisine, as you wander around a color- and fragrance-filled fruit market tasting the exotic, juicy and delicious homegrown wares that make Jamaican cooking so mouthwatering. And don’t forget to try a sampling of Jamaican patties, one of this country’s signature staples.Plus, Package Exclusives to Delight in At Your Leisure· Vineyard Dinner – Regale your palate with specially selected wines from Sandals Resorts’ exclusive Beringer Wine collection, as well as our elite Chairman’s List. Sip delicate, chilled whites and robust, full-bodied reds, as you take a tour around the world’s vineyards in the midst of the Caribbean.· YS Falls Excursion – Discover one of the island’s most stunning natural landmarks, at your leisure, as you dip beneath a crystal-clear waterfall in a veritable Garden of Eden.· 3 Authentic Jerk & Seasoning Sauces – Take home the unique spices and tastes of Sandals and the islands.And the Ultimate Indulgence…· Chocolate Buffet – Tuesday is the day for a sinful buffet just overflowing with every imaginable chocolate delight.This program is available for you to book from June 1 to August 31. Travel is for the month of September and it is a minimum three night stay (over a weekend). The cost to add this to your Sandals Whitehouse bookings is $395.00 USD per person which is commissionable to you.Let me know your thoughts and comments on this program. Do you think you have clients that will like to experience this? Do you think you will be able to sell this? Have you ever experienced our “chocolate buffets” at any of our resorts? I look forward to hearing from you.Wishing you all a fantastic day!!GinaQuote of the week:“You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't” - AnonymousPlease send me your comments and remember that every comment you send me and it is posted you will automatically be entered to win a 4 night trip to Sandals or Beaches Resorts. There will be one lucky winner a month and the draw will take place the first week of the month. Save my blog address in your favourites or read it on the Sandals News Network.
- Read More